Wednesday, May 04, 2011

For My Secret Book Friend

Lately I haven't read as much as I used to do (I blame it on lots of good TV series and my blog addiction) but I still love reading and want to pick it up again.

Here are three posts listing what I have read over the last few years:
2008
2009
2010
And all my book related posts

I like "spinned" books with subtle or sly humour, for example I really envoyed Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann. I also like non-fiction such as Bill Bryson's books and The Story of the Oxford English Dictionary by Simon Winchester. I also read chick lit but I prefer books with "more", so-to-speak. I'm not keen on fantasy or science fiction but I like e.g. Jasper Fforde's books about Thursday Next. I like crime novels but I'm tired of historic or classic novels and romance.

I welcome books both in Swedish and English!

In terms of "extras", please don't send any scented candles or similar as certain smells give me a migraine.

Hope this helps but don't worry too much about my preferences! I'm just excited about participating in Pocket & Prassel for the first time and see what someone chooses just for me!

2 comments: