Thursday, June 04, 2009

Time for a List

Too tired to blog about anything substantial...

1. How many suitcases do you own?
Five, one of which is cabin size

2. Would you rather take the picture than being in the picture?
No, I like taking pictures but I'm also very photogenic, or so they say!

3. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Peter, all the time. He thinks I just sit there with my computer when I should be cleaning the flat or something :)

4. When did someone last come onto you?
It must be a few weeks ago when the guy who works at my local 7Eleven was trying to weave in "gift" (married) into the conversation, evidently trying to find out if I were married or whether I was up for tying the know with him or something (I was just bying a tea so it was not a straight-forward conversation).

5. What did you eat for dinner?
Some Thai food with chicken, potatoes, pineapple and peanuts

6. Do you use hooded sweaters?
Not very often but I have two I think

7. Who called you last?
Helena, just before we left work, to ask when we were leaving for the cinema (we saw "Duplicity")

8.What is your favourite ride at an amusement park?
The octopus at Gröna Lund or a rollercoaster, but an old-fashioned one, not these crazy "almost-kill-you" rides they have in the US or the UK

9. How big is your nearest shopping centre?
Fältöversten probably has about 40 shops plus supermarket, shoe repairer, etc.

10. How many siblings do you have?
One brother

11. How many chairs do you have at your kitchen table?
Six. The kitchen table doubles as dining room table.

12. Do you have a desktop or laptop?
Laptop(s)

13. Do you want to get a tatoo or piercing right now?
No, I hate tatoos! And I have pierced all body parts I want to pierce, i.e. my ears!

14. What do you bring when you go to the cinema?
Company, popcorn and a drink, or sweets

15. Do you like to fly?
Prefer afterwards, when I have arrived, but I'm not that scared. But I liked flying more when I was younger.

16. Do you care about the calory count in what you buy?
Not to the extent that I read on each package but I try to avoid some things I know have a lot of calories.

17. How old will you be next time?
34, but that's not until next year fortunately!

18. Do you like to hug people?
Of course!

19. Do you have any allergies?
Maybe some slight allergy in the spring, but hardly. Grass sometimes gives me a rash.

20. Do you like your living quarters?
Yes, a lot! But I'm still dreaming about a new place; something new to decorate, a garden and a walk-in closet à la the Heineken commercial - both for clothes and beer!

P.S. Can't remember where I found the list so can't give credit where it's due!

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! 7Eleven "diskussionen" måste ha varit intressant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taina - Jag kan ju ha fattat helt fel iofs. Han snackade om att nu skulle ha ta rast och en "giftpinne" (dvs cigarett) men han betonade "gift" särskilt flera gånger. Så jag antog att han kanske ville att jag skulle göra honom sällskap på hans rast eller försökte hinta något om äktenskap. Han såg besviken ut när jag gick ut ur butiken och direkt ut till bilen där Peter väntade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, kul att bli uppraggad på 7-eleven! Kan inte komma på när någon stötte på mig senast men det var ett tag sedan... Kanske för att jag är mest ute med O!? ELler för att jag inte är lika lättklädd med skyhöga klackar som de flesta puertoricanskor :D
    Intressant lista, frågor som spretar åt olika håll - luvtröjor och flygrädsla! Jag älskar luvtröjor och det är något som jag ALLTID tar med mig till bio i PR eftersom det är så kallt!!
    KRam (jag gillar också kramar!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petchie - Du har väl ring på handen också så de vet att du är off limits! Men jag är mest ute med Peter också så det händer sällan mig också. Och så tror jag att man ustrålar något "jag är tagen, det är ingen idé". Fast i PR är det nog avsaknaden av högklackade skor tror jag! :)
    Bio kan vara ordentligt kallt i USA alltså! Fattar inte varför de måste ha AC:n på så låg temperatur! Att höja en grad skulle spara på miljön också!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Får man räkna grabben i går på shoppingcentret som önskade mig Welcome to Egypt i går och sa Beutiful and slender? : )

    Den här listan snor jag någon annan gång!

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marianne - Det räknas definitivt! :) Sno på bara!

    ReplyDelete