So what have we been up to?
- Well, this week...been sick. Monday we were fine, if a chipped/broken tooth doesn't count (off the dentist next Monday), but Tuesday morning I started throwing up and once I was finally feeling better, Isolde started on Wednesday afternoon. I first thought it was food poisioning from leftover Indian food but Isolde never had any of it so guess it's just an ordinary stomach bug. Luckily Peter and Harald are fine still. Fingers crossed they will make it. I'm so looking forward to the weekend now when Peter doesn't have to work and hopefully we'll finally get well.
- At least I managed to get Harald's Christening invitations made and posted this week!
- Last week Harald and I took a little trip to one of the police stations outside town (now queues like at the downtown one) to apply for a passport for him. I had planned to pick it up this week but as mentioned, haven't made it outside the door since Monday (well, except for a walk yesterday after Peter got home from work - nice to get some sunshine).
- We have also celebrated Peter's birthday (16 April) with his family and then with mine.
- Last Sunday we had a lovely afternoon with some friends who hadn't met Harald yet.
- We're hoping to renovate our bathrooms this spring or summer so we had a cpuple of different contractors stop by and are waiting for quotes. One of them looks promising and was also available right away.
- Isolde and I went to the doctor's for TBE (tic) shots and we have to go back for a second shot in a month's time. I started the process a year ago but then got pregnant and wasn't able to complete for full cover. Isolde was really brave and didn't make a sound even though she was a bit worried beforehand (more about the doctor's office in general, not shots as it was over a year ago she had her last vaccination and she probably doesn't even remember).
- It was a big day for me on 20 April, as I was out in the evening on my own for the first time since Harald was born. I went to a friend's girls' party and didn't come home until 1AM! :) Peter had had a pretty easy time with Isolde going to sleep without much fuss and Harald takign the bottle and then also going to sleep within a reasonable hour. Part of me is happy it went so well and that I don't have to feel bad for going out, but part of me wishes they could have given him a harder time, at least a little bit ;)
- And other BIG and small stuff!