Thursday, January 29, 2009

Awarded

Skolfröken has surprised me with a very nice thing, an award in the category "you have a cute blog"! Her motivation, which I really like, is:

On Anna's blog you can read wise posts about world politics and feminism and be inspired with delicious recipes, watch funny videos and lots more. Moreover, Anna likes "West Wing".

I could pass on the award to so many people but as I have to choose one person I will choose Petra's blog, Petchie's Adventures, because she catches the reader with everything from beautiful pictures from Puerto Rico and stories of her everyday life on the island to recipes from her grandmother and travel packing advice (space bags). She also makes me want to live abroad again and even makes me long a little bit for Brussels (even though I didn't like that city very much when I lived there).

So, Petra, here's your award!

2 comments:

  1. Nä men, vad glad jag blev!!! Tack så jättemycket snälla Anna! Det är nog bara andra gången jag vunnit ett bloggpris :D Sorry för min sena reaktion men suttit i sommarstugan sedan i fredags utan internet...
    Och förresten, så fin din blogg har blivit!
    Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra - Då är du extra värd detta pris!! Jag kom ihåg att ni skulle till stugan så jag förväntade mig inget omedelbart svar :) Tack för komplimangen om bloggen!

    ReplyDelete