Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not My Favourite Flower

I did a another personality test but it wasn't accurate at all. Does this sound like me??!!

I am a
Violet

What Flower
Are You?


"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

I'm not shy at all and I'm a very social being who likes meeting new people! And I'm usually up for trying new things! New food, new music, fun activities (maybe not bungy jumping but other fun things) or what have you.

2 comments:

  1. One more proof that one shouldn't pay too much attention to these things...

    You Are a Snapdragon
    "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonna - I agree. But they are fun to do, especially when they turn out pretty accurate.

    ReplyDelete