Thursday, April 19, 2007

Missed the Deadline

Another tag, which is way overdue, but better late than never. (And yes, I promise that HK photos are coming soon!)

Three Things That Scare Me
* Being subjected to some sort of violence (although I think the risk is pretty small and I try to eliminate it as well by not walking alone in the middle of the night or similar)
* Dying young
* The rate at which we are destroying the planet

Three People Who Make Me Laugh
* Peter (boyfriend)
* My British colleagues when they get going (or set of people)
* My cousins when they get going

Three Things I Love
* The appetite and search for knowledge in myself and in others
* Spending time with friends and family
* Travelling, and then coming back to beautiful Stockholm

Three Things I Hate
* War and violence of all kinds
* Intolerance and narrow-mindedness
* "Unsolidarity"

Three Things I Don't Understand
* All of the above under what I hate
* Cynicism
* The new Swedish government

Three Things On My Desk
I don't have a desk but next to me on the couch are:
* Pile of post from my other flat
* New beautiful pillows
* My embroidery that I pick up when I need to relax (sort of meditation)

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now
* Watching an old episode of "House"
* Boiling eggs
* Waiting for a delivery of a new grill for the balcony

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
* Have children
* Have a interesting, successful career, allowing me to work with something I really love and think is important
* See Africa and South America

Three Things I Can Do
* Talk constantly
* Bake cheesecake
* Spell (as opposed to many Swedes these days it seems)

Three Things I Can't Do
* Parallel park (I can manage but I don't like it!)
* Speak Mandarin or Arabic, two useful languages
* Play an instrument

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
* Salem al Fakir
* Sofia Talvik
* Yourself

Three Things I'd Like To Learn
* Arabic or Mandarin
* More cooking (though I think I am okay)
* Anything and everything

Three Favourite Foods
* Chicken korma
* Most vegetarian
* Haloumi cheese

Three Wonderful People to Inflict My Meme On
* Nonna
* Tora
* Skolfröken

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...cheecake! I will tackle this task over the weekend to give it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had months of private tuition for mandarin. ( we were forced to take it in school ) Thankfully I dropped the subject in secondary school. Otherwise that would have pulled my average way way down. I understand more than I can speak. Usefulness??? yes agreed. Its useful to be able to rattle words.

    ReplyDelete