Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dailies

Today's I Want: Book trip to South Africa

Today's outfit: Jeans, green top and black sweater on top

Today's makeup: Usual, bluish-greyish eyeshadow, black mascara

Today's hairstyle: Up

Today's event: Peter's purchasing a grammophone/LP player so now he can start going through his 2,000 LP collection and sell the unwanted one, allowing us some new space for books!

Today's song: The fame theme song on the new LP player

Today's plans: Well, the day is almost over and I don't think I will join Peter and friends clubbing (getting too old)

Today's I am missing: Work, nah, just kidding!

Today's most stupid: I have to reiterate what Johanna said: the American arms legislation

Today's sickest: The Swedish house prices

Today's drug: Saturday sweets

Today's funniest: Peter preparing to go to the gym with a friend and then arriving there just when they close; major anti-climax (the friend is exercise addicted and had to go across town to an open gym, while Peter came home to share some red wine and cheese with me)

Today's favourite
: Sleeping in

Today's purchase: Nothing for me but Peter's wallet was busy on behalf of both of us (new rug to the hallway and the afore-mentioned LP player)

Today's sweet
: My regular Saturday intake

Today's mood: Happy, a bit weekend tired

Today's word: Windy (it was super-windy today!)

Volunteers?

2 comments:

  1. Will absolutely do this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's I Want: a life

    Today's outfit: mulitple, about four changes

    Today's makeup: ha ha ha

    Today's event: lets see an exploding lemon at a cookery demonstration held by yours truly at my daughters school

    Today's song: there was no music in my life today, sigh

    Today's plans: from now on commenting on random (no offence meant) blogs

    Today's I am missing: Work, i'm not kidding, got nothing done

    Today's most stupid: my husband loosing my bank card and then disappearing for four days to strasbourg..

    Today's sickest: my toddler

    Today's drug: a large portion of chocolate icecream, i don't even like icecream but it's the only thing with chocolate left in the house

    Today's funniest: belgium house photos

    Today's favourite: i can make decent coffee at home, yeah!

    Today's purchase: chickens

    Today's sweet: chocolate icecream

    Today's mood: exhaused pissed off but warming up to blogging

    Today's word: sick

    hi, just passing through, linked through from another blog's recomends, enjoying the read here, and love filling these things in I'm a sucker,

    ReplyDelete