Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Hej hemliga bokvän!"

I decided to join En bok om dagen's book exchange Pocket & prassel 6.0 even though I've been a very, a very, lazy reader lately (not just this year but especially this year. This is the second time I'm participating in a book exchange; my first time was in May.  It was a lot of fun, both to figure out what to send my recipient and to wait for a parcel from some other blogger and reader out there.

So this post is primarily for my secret book friend but, who knows, it may contain some interesting information for my regular readers too!

En bok om dagen has provided some helpful questions, see below, and my post from the last book exchange also be useful.

About books
* Which genre or author do you like the most? No particular author.  General fiction including both drama and feel good (but not too much chick lit) and crime/detective, but not fantasy or science fiction.  Lite horror à la Låt den rätte komma in but no real horror.
* Which genre or author are you curious about?  A bit sceptic about the vampire trend but maybe, maybe... Haven't read that many Nobel laureates so that's an idea.
* Is there a list of what you have read over the years? In the post from May there are links to lists from 2008 onwards.

* Anything else literary, worth knowing?  At the moment I have a little one disturbing my reading so perhaps no 1,000 page-book...  Books in Swedish and English are equally welcome.

About goodies
* What kind of sweets do you eat?  All kinds!  But prefer sour, licorice and chocolate:)

* Tea or coffee?  Both!  As far as tea is concerned I prefer black or red but not too fruity or sweet flavours.  My favourite tea is Sir Williams and my favourite coffee (or chocolate) flavour is cardamom.

Other
* Hobbies?  Blogging, magazines, film, interior design, embroidery

* Favourite film? Can't choose one but here are some lists of what I liked and didn't like in 2010 and 2009 and how many of the classics I've seen.

* Favourite music?  I like almost everything except perhaps hard rock, heavy metal and Swedish "dansband".  Not too much of a classical music listener either.
* Sign? Not an astrology fan... Favourite colour?  Currently blue and coral red (and regular red)

* Do you collect something? Not really (except books that I don' read at the same pace :)  Maybe wrapping paper and ribbon because I always save old gift wrapping.  Also like to have a stock of gift cards.  I used to "collect" shoes and handbags but now I have significantly reduced my "collection" :)

Hope that provides some inspiration!  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment