Tuesday, June 17, 2008

List Fun

I always enjoy a good list and I haven't done one for a while so...

When did you get up today? The alarm went off at 07.25 and I usually don't linger for more than a few minutes

Diamonds or pearls? Both (conflict-free of course), but have neither if we talk about the real stuff

Last film you saw at the cinema? "Indiana Jones"

Favourite TV show? Used to be "Friends" but now it is "How I Met Your Mother" if we stick with the same category

What did you have for breakfast? Two pieces of bread with messmör, a cup of tea and some fruit juice

What is your middle name? Elisabet

Your favourite food? Pecorino cheese if that counts as food (I mean, it's not a meal)

What food don't you like? I like most things but I'm not too fond of cream based sauces

What is your favourite CD at the moment? Hardly listen to albums these days; I like to shuffle my iPod

What car do you drive? A Golf that we share with Peter's sister and her boyfriend although over the summer we have his parents old BMW. We were going to keep it but now we're thinking of selling both and buying a new less thirsty car

What is your favourite sandwich? Anything with pecorino cheese

What human characteristic do you simply not stand? Cynicism

What are your favourite clothes? I guess I have to say shoes considering my recent post

If you could go anywhere you wanted, where would you go? China (Beijing and the Great Wall) and New Zealand (and lots of other places!)

Favorite clothing brand? None in particular

Where do you want to retire? In a cosy house in the Swedish archipelago but not too far from the city. And apartments in New York and London and perhaps another little place somewhere hot and beautiful, in Africa perhaps. Gosh, I wish I will be that rich when I retire that I can actually live in all these places. Okay, I'm going out to buy a lottery ticket! ;)

Favourite time of the day? Either the morning when I can get ready for work in my own time or just after having got back from work and relaxing in front of the TV (or on the balcony this time of the year) before starting dinner

Where are you born? Södertälje, Sweden

What is your favourite sport to watch? Football (watching France-Italy in the Euro Cup as we speak)

Coca Cola eller Pepsi? Coke Zero, but I drink very little soda

Football or ice hockey? Football

Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm both as long as I go to bed at a rather decent hour. Or not in the same 24 hours, as Skolfröken said

Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. I like to get a foot massage and have my feet taken care of!

Any exciting news you can tell us? Nope, I'm afraid not, except that my work beat the Swedish Foreign Ministry at football today with the rocking results 14-4 (or maybe it was 12-4?). Photo evidence below

What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer

Best childhood memory? Oh, there are so many! Skolfröken wrote something about recording tapes and that made me think of a tape I made when I was around 7 years old. I sing songs and talk about my doll and how I had had a fight with my then best friend Elisabeth. I still have the tape somewhere (maybe I should digitalise it actually)

Been to Africa? Yes, South Africa last December

Ever been in a car accident? Just a very small incident in the US when someone ran into the side of us. A girl ran into the back of us in Italy last weekend as well actually but the car didn't get a scratch and no body got hurt

Favourite day of the week? Friday

Favourite flowers? Red roses or lavender

Favourite fastfood restaurant? One of the thai places nearby

Do you own a bike? Yes, my grandmother's old one from the early 1980s. The tyres need air and it needs a good cleaning though

Who was your latest e-mail from? A good friend, Frida, asking when we should get all the girls together this summer

Bedtime? Usually around 22.30-23.00 but sometimes after 23.00 which makes me cranky

Last person you shared a dinner with? Peter

What are you doing right now? Blogging and watching football. Wondering if this list ever ends...

Favourite colour? Yellow and pink this summer

How many tatoos? None, and that will remain the case



Our team that beat the crap out of the Swedish MFA today! Granted we lost the last two years but now the trophy is back with us! I should have taken some photos during the match but first it rained and later I was too busy playing and this is even after most people had already taken off their shirts. We went to the pub afterwards so I forgot to stretch which doesn't bode well for tomorrow. In addition I have a very swollen bruise on my leg (didn't wear any shinguards), but it was fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Alltid kul med listor! :-) Just denna har jag dock gjort förr, så jag kommer inte att kopiera denna gången.

    22.30, oj minns jag nästan inte när jag kom i säng så tidigt senast. *hihi* Klockan blir som oftast både 1 och 2 eller mer innan jag kommer i säng nu om sommaren. :-)

    Och Bejing; been there, done that, men helt klart värt att återse, såstick iväg vid första bästa tillfälle!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lullun - Jag har nog gjort en nästan likadan tidigare men jag tyckte det var länge sedan så jag slog till! :)

    22.30-23.00 är verkligen i senaste laget för mig men det är ungefär då det blir. Jag minns att du skrivit på din blogg att du inte behöver så mycket sömn. Men även jag känner nu på sommaren att jag kan sova lite mindre.

    Ja, Beijing/Peking ska definitivt bli av någon dag snart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt know you had such a beautiful!!! middle name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisavet - You didn't?!! :) It's after my mother

    ReplyDelete