- Reading brief headline on the front page of one of the tabloids about family tragedy where a depressed dad killed his son and himself
- Seeing an obituary for someone who has died too young
- Hearing a teenage boy read a poem about his late mum whom he still wanted to tell so many things
- Getting a brief cuddle by Isolde before she whisks off to her toys in the other room
- Listening to a speech on the vision and values of Fryshuset regarding the young people they work with (check out their latest initiative, to be launched on 4 December)
Thursday, November 22, 2012
I'm not the kind who seems that affected by the extra pregnancy hormones in my body in terms of mood swings or temper problems (ask Peter, he will confirm), but I'm very close to tears several times a day. There's so many sad - or happy - triggers out there...