- Tomorrow Thursday we're meeting up with Malin and little rocker Jack for shopping and lunch in Skärholmen (I may pop over to Ikea if Isolde is in the mood afterwards).
- Friday my mum and aunt (who's visiting from the west coast) are coming into town for shopping, lunch and fika, and they will also watch Isolde while I go to see my midwife*.
- Saturday we go down to Södertälje in the morning and Isolde gets to spend the day with her grandparents (my parents) and my aunt while I go to see my good ol' girlfriends for a day of chatting, eating and massage (the massage therapist is coming to my friend's home).
- Sunday we head back home after spending the night at my parents and have nothing definite planned for the rest of the day. However, the first Sunday of the month is usually when we try to meet up with our parent group (mummy group that turned into a daddy group when the fathers took over). Weather permitting it's the park and otherwise an indoor alternative (I think I'll invite them here for fika).
* First visit since the initial visit, except for the two scans. When it's your second child they don't need to see you until towards the end of the second trimester (week 26 or 25+4 on Friday), unless you wish to see them before then or there are medical reasons for extra check-ups.