Prizes* for the winner of course!
There are three categories (but two prize categories as there would be too many prizes to give out if I included gender):
- birth date
- weight and length
- The estimated due date is 11 March (apparently only 4.6% of babies arrive on EDT)
- Isolde arrived on her due date but it was a long delivery so it started the day before
- According to the old wives' tale whereby it's possible to predict the gender with the expectant's hair and wedding ring, as performed below by my boss, I'm having a girl...
|Apologies for the blurry photo|
- This pregnancy has been very similar to when I was expecting Isolde in terms of morning sickness (a bit more this time) and size and shape of my tummy (though perhaps slightly rounder this time and I've gained a couple of more kilos) - if you believe any of that reveals the gender...
- I'm hoping for a boy but it feels very much like a girl since the pregnancies have been so similar and it's also difficult to imagine something you're not already familar with
- Isolde's birth weight and length was 3,365 gr and 48 cm
- Feel free to ask me anything else that may help your guessing!
* Emma won the last one as she predicted Isolde's birthday but I can't remember now if I ever sent her a prize?! Emma, I promise to do send you the same as this year's winner(s)!