Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday Gallery: In My Neighbourhood...

Annika's second theme for the month of February is In my neighbourhood (or environment/surroundings).  I thought I'd illustrate it with photos in my phone (and taken by me) that would fit the theme.  Let's start from above...

Stockholm is my home
We're very fortunate to live near Gärdet and Djurgården so nature is never far away even though we live in the city, and this is also where I work
We can walk in the direction of "town" and the shops either by beautiful Strandvägen, in its winter clothes in the picture, or straight through Östermalm
On our way home we can pass by Humlegården for some playtime
And our last stop may be Ett bageri, my favourite bakery (tied with Valhallabageriet, but Ett bageri is much closer)

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Trevligt att se lite från "din gata" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni har det bästa från två världar med både staden och naturen runt knuten.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var ett mysigt inlägg på temat.
    Å, jag får längtan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annika - Verkligen! Har rest en del men det är få städer som ändå slår Stockholm!

    Västmanländskan - Kom att tänka på något tidigare temainlägg där vi fotade den gatan vi bodde på, tror det var när Isolde var nyfödd. Nu gick jag lite längre ifrån de närmaste kvarteren.

    Myhrans - Verkligen, trivs så bra här! Såg att temat egentligen hade fortsättningen "just nu" men fuskade med lite bilder från tidigare i vinter och bilden över Stockholm är ifrån i höstas.

    Annika - Kan tänka mig det, tur ni haft lite vinter. Kommer ni åka hem i sommar? Såg ditt inlägg om det. Blir ju lite annorlunda nu framöver, dvs närmaste åren.

    ReplyDelete