Monday, February 25, 2008

Mobile

I found a list over at Skolfröken's. It's simple, take your mobile, go to Contacts.

Have you kissed no 7?
Haha, no, that's Angela who I subletted my flat to.

Do you hang out with no 19?
No, that's a former colleague who I haven't seen since I ran into her last summer. We did e-mail last week about meeting up though.

Do you like no 26?
Yes, very much so. Eleonor is one of the girls in my group of oldest friends. She's very frank and not afraid of talking about everything from sex to details of her last stomach flu.

Is no 15 your best friend?
Not really, but we have known each other for a long, long time since she's my aunt (dad's sister). I had a very nice time with her when I spent some alone-time with her at her (and my uncle's) flat in the south of Spain a year and a half ago.

Is no 11 a cutie?
Anoushka is a really cutie; she's both petite and sweet! :) I saw her in London last week actually, otherwise I saw her last at her wedding to Chris back in September.

Do you love no 10?
A friend from Oxford. I like her a lot - she's sweet and fun - but I wouldn't say I love her as I don't know her that well.

Is no 20 good?
One of my best "abroad friends", Céline. She's very good. Especially at making you feel like you always hang out even though we don't see each other more than every or every other year.

Have you met no 9 this week?
No, but I would have loved to see AnnCatherine because she just had a little baby girl a few weeks ago.

Has no 16 been in the same class as you?
No, definitely not as he's at least 10 years older than me. He's one of my two bosses at my previous job.

Do you know if no 31 has a relationship?
Nope, she's an old classmate from upper secondary school. I have reconnected with her on Facebook and ran into her a couple of weeks, but we haven't gone out for the planned drink yet so I have no clue.

This was fun, except for that the numbers were so low that I only got to the letter E (with that final no 31) in my phonebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment