Friday, March 01, 2013

Push Present

Or push presents rather.  My husband has really spoiled me this time, especially since it was a relatively easy* delivery this time (although I felt rather spoiled  last time too).

A saltwater pearl necklace that will go very well with the bracelet Peter gave me for my birthday.  Now I just need an occasion to wear them! 

And one of the newest Kindles, Kindle Paperwhite, that comes with a very nice leather cover.  Perhaps now I will actually get some books read!  I welcome book recommendations!  Speaking of books, guess what book is no 1 on the top 100 books on Kindle?! "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared" by Swede Jonas Jonasson, a book that has become very popular and has now been translated into English (and perhaps other languages?) and is also being filmed.


* Although it's never painfree or pleasant of course, except for the finale, or the end-product really :)

2 comments:

  1. Mycket fina presenter!

    Intressanta kommentarer här ovan förresten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eller hur!

    Jag hade inte sett att de visades här, trodde de fastnat i spamfiltret. Men nu har jag tagit bort dem!

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete