Monday, February 13, 2012

Breather

The boss is away all week, which usually means less ad hoc tasking.  On the other hand, we're two people down in the team (training course) this week, which usually mean more random requests.  So plus minus zero, as we say in Swedish.  I sure hope though that this week will allow me to catch up on my backlog (two-three hectic weeks have caused major pile-up) because next week I'm going to be in London on training all week and I'd really want to clear my inbox as much as possible before then!  We'll see how much work I'm able to do tomorrow though because at the moment I have a sick husband (flu symptoms but I sure hope it's just something temporary or light) so I may have to stay home with Isolde (and this being Sweden I could actually take VAB - compensation for staying home with a sick child - if he calls in sick even if he's on parental leave right now). 

2 comments:

  1. Jobbigt att behöva åka till London, superjobbigt! ;) Hoppas Peter kryar på sig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - Fast det är det, särskilt när man ska ha med sig barn och man och flera ton packning och åka tåg till Oxford och sånt! :) Men shopping och sådant som det också finns tid för er är ju mindre jobbigt :)

    ReplyDelete