Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Compact Living

My fellow blogger Skolfröken is planning to fix up her bathroom ahead of the arrival of a little baby in the family. One piece of equipment that she and her husband will really need is a washing machine. But their bathroom isn't big enough - what do to? Skolfröken is looking into alternatives, notably to put the machine in the adjacent walk-in-closet.

But Skolis, I have found the solution:

The two-in-one washing machine and sink!
Picture from www.smeg.se

It also comes in baby blue!

4 comments:

  1. Soo cute! However, I doubt that my man will agree to this ;-) Worth a try though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will like the blue one?!

    But on a serious note, if it had like a normal colour, such as white or metal, it would be a real alternative. I think it's rather pricey though...

    ReplyDelete