Sunday, March 11, 2007

Challenge

Rules - Each player starts by listing six weird/curious things about themselves. S/he must write down the rules of the game and choose six new bloggers to challenge by listing them here and posting a comment on the challengees' blogs so that they know that they are being tasked.

1. My boyfriend says I'm the least loyal employee there is, the reason being that I'm always looking for a new job (though only applying for the occasional one) even though I'm perfectly happy with the one I have (for now at least).

2. I like embroidery. In fact, I've been taking it up again after two years' break. It's a really relaxing pastime while watching TV or keeping Peter company while he has to work from home at night. I hear knitting is in but I'm really bad at that.

3. I like paying taxes. I actually don't mind at all, even if I pay 50 %. I figure that if I earn that much that I'm required to pay over 50 % tax, I probably have enough to share it with the less fortunate. And I feel I get pretty good stuff for my money: education, healthcare, aid to the world, etc.

4. When I was little I used to have a recurring dream when I was sick (usually when I had a fever) that I was in a hospital in 19th century (or early 20th century; don't think I knew too much about different time eras to be accurate) England (hadn't been to England back then but I must have watched the Forsythe saga too much or something) and that my mum was a nurse at the hospital but since she was working she wasn't able to take care of me. I think it was probably dealing with having a little brother that competed with me for her attention.

5. I'm afraid of the dark even though I'm an adult. I often sleep with the lights on if I'm at home by myself (like now and for another 9 days).

6. I cannot count to 6 so I will only list 5 things...

Challengees
Aunty Marianne, Nonnka, Perfume girl, Beverly, Johanna and Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment