Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Four

Theme: It is about yourself

1) My biggest disappointment in life is...

nothing of a serious nature. I'm still young so there's still time to achieve a lot of things. But perhaps I would've liked to have had more brothers and sisters. And even though I really like my present job and that there is still time to get these jobs, I would have wanted to have worked for the European Commission or the UN already.

2) I was the happiest when...

I was a small innocent child (probably, not knowing of the horrors of the world), when I got into Oxford, and when Peter said he loved me.

3) The most embarrassing thing I have experienced so far was when...

I as a small child for some weird reason pushed my grandmother into the counter (she wasn't hurt but she - and I - of course wondered why I did it; I guess children don't always display affection in the right way) and when I spoiled the surprise by telling my (other) grandmother what she was getting for her birthday (I was 7 or 9 years or so and still had a problem keeping secrets I guess. I still have no poker face what-so-ever). These are things I still remember. But as a adult I haven't had as many embarrassing moments, or perhaps I've dealt with them better because I'm more confident in myself. Other little things are when I didn't realise that my skirt was stuck in my nylon stockings at a party and I was showing everyone my behind (yes, I was wearing knickers at least!) or when I did a quite deliberate hands playing football.

4) What I most of all wish for right now is...

nice Christmas presents! And in the more long-term perspective, perhaps a job at one of the Swedish government departments (as a step to the European Commission or the UN) and a bunch of kids!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been a lot more active on the blog recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so so, but I'll try to keep it up at least, and maybe more.

    ReplyDelete