Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 Wishlist (UPDATED)

I have been challenged by Tora to list five things that I want or know will happen during 2007.

1. World peace and reversal of climate change and all that, but sadly I know that won't happen. But I'm hopeful that the international community will make some progress.

2. I hope my American friends will come and visit me in Sweden (I've been there almost every or every year since I was an aupair ten years ago but they have never been here) - I know that if I present a "specific" reason they will come! But it's not all up to me...

3. I hope that a friend's friend will get rid of her cancer.

4. I hope that Margot Wallström will change her mind and become chair of the Social Democratic party, however, I'm quite certain that she won't. I'm not convinced - unfortunately - that any of the other candidates are up for the job, but I hope they prove me wrong.

5. I hope I will get a high-flying job at the UN! :)

UPDATE: Forgot that I'm supposed to tag three new people. I challenge Marianne, Nonna (you need to get your blog going again!) and Skolfröken.

No comments:

Post a Comment