Saturday, November 04, 2006

Listed

Following the lead of Skolfröken...

Three names I listen to: Koheden, Ans, sötnos

Something I like about myself: I'm very tolerant
Something I don't like about myself: I'm sometimes too nice and avoid bringing up an issue even though I should; I let people get away with stuf

I'm afraid of: Dying young

Three things I want to have every day: TLC, Internet access and food
Three things I absolutely can't do: Be quiet, roll my tongue, draw/paint
I like to do: Buy books, take long walks, travel, dine

Right now I want to: Go to sleep

Best feeling: Happiness
Worst feeling: Being deserted

My partner is: Kind and unselfish, funny and indecisive

Three things I want to do before I die: Have children, visit all continents, experience the world community reversing climate change

My dearest possession: The bracelet I received when I was christened
Something I want as a present: iPod

What I wearing right now: Jeans, red sweater
Favourite clothes: Jeans, skirts, my boots

Star sign: Aquirius but don't believe in astrology

Favourite smell: Spring, freshly baked buns, my boyfriend

Colour of my eyes: Blue
My lenght: 168 cm

Favourite quote: It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried - Sir Winston Churchill

Weird/odd characteristic: Remember stupid facts

3 comments:

  1. Nice entry:) I see the amongst the things you wanna do before dying...is visit all continents. You're most welcome to Malaysia:) And just so you know we share the same zodiac sign...well kind of I'm a cusp...which is in between aquarius and capricorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ipod is great, you should definetely put it on your x-mas wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edina: watch out, I may show up at your door one day! :)

    Skolfröken: I hope my boyfriend or my parents read this! He he..

    ReplyDelete