Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Four

There's a Swedish blog called Fredagsfyran (Friday Four), which helps you blog on a Friday when/if you're out of ideas or don't really have the time to blog about anything longer. Admittedly I don't blog every day (sometimes not even every week) so it's not like I need ideas for Fridays while I always have ideas the other days of the week. But Friday Four poses some interesting questions - sometimes just picking up on the week's gossip but often also touching upon more serious topics, like this week. So I think that this week is a good time to start.

(I will already apologise for next Friday when I probably won't blog since I'll be in St Petersburg, Russia)

Theme: Moral questions

1) If a homeless person begs you for money, what do you do?
Very, very, very rarely give any money. I like to think that I contribute directly to shelters, etc. instead but I have to admit that happens only once a year or so.

2) If you see someone standing with a broken down car by the side of the motorway and waves his/her hands, what do you do?
If I was alone in the car I probably wouldn't stop because you never know, but if I was with a friend or with my boyfriend, we would at least stop and ask whether we could call some services for him/her.

3) If someone rings your doorbell and asks you to take care of a kitten that would otherwise be put to sleep, what do you do?
I would love to take care of it but my boyfriend is a little allergic and I don't really feel like I have the time to take care of a cat right now. So Id probably recommend he/she to call a animal shelter.

4) If a friend asks to borrow 5,000 SEK (€550, £380, $715), but absolutely does not want to say for what, what do you do?
Sorry friends, but you would have to tell me what the money is going to (I would keep your secret). Then I would consider lending out the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment