Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Anna's ABC

Another list taken from Skolfröken.

A is for age: 30
B is for booze of choice: A glass of nice red wine or a bitter
C is for career: Political scientist with a European studies direction (now working as desk officer at an embassy)
D is for your dad's name: Lars-Gunnar
E is for essential items to bring to a party: A bottle of something drinkable or a nice gift for the hosts; and a great party mood
F is for favourite song at the moment: Tired of all the summer hits that are still being played!
G is for favourite game: Trivial Pursuit
H is for home town: Stockholm
I is for instruments you play: Played violin for a year or two when I was little and took a few months of piano lessons back in 1996, but now nothing
J is for jam or jelly you like: Lemon curd, homemade jams made of Swedish berries
K is for kids: Hope so, preferably 2, maybe 3 even
L is for living arrangements: Flat, partly at my own and partly at my boyfriend's
M is for your mother's name: Elisabet
N is for name of your crush: Peter, but I think he knows it :)
O is for overnight hospital stays: When I was born (of course), when I was 1 or 2 and operated my eye, when I was 3-4 and had croup, and when I had appendicitis in the summer of 1996 while I was living in the US
P is for phobias: None really but I don't like the slimey bugs that sometimes appear in my bathroom
Q is for quotes you like: Carpe Diem (boring, I know, but it's true)
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Former American boyfriend but I'm hoping my current one will overtake by far!
S is for sartorial style: Usually dressy trousers or skirt and a nice top or a jacket for work, and jeans or skirt at the weekend
T is for time you wake up: 7 am (weekends around 9-10 am)
U is for underwear: Once I didn't
V is for vegetables you love: Broccoli (British kids would say chips)
W is for weekend plans: Celebrating a friend's 30th, going to a X-mas market, eating an early X-mas buffet
X is for x-rays you've had: Some at dental appointments and once or twice otherwise
Y is for yummy food you make: Enchiladas, different pasta sauces, salad dressing
Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius but I don't believe in it

Swedish bonus letters:
Å är åt dem du vill skicka listan vidare till / Who you want to send the list to: Anyone can "steal" it but tell me so I can read your lists!
Ä är för älsklingstrend / Trend you love: Blogging
Ö är för en önskan just nu / A wish right now: If I tell you it won't come true!

3 comments:

  1. A very very interesting entry:) Trivial pursuit....the last time I played that at UNI a fight started with loads of sulks. I'll stick to monopoly. As for brocolli..if it come with loads of garlic..its bearable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you start quarreling about whether an answer was right or not, or what?

    Some tasty cheese on top works too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheese and brocoli?? Very UN-asian. I must try it the next time I'm in a kitchen with a cooker.

    We argued about who was smarter, Being upstart first year university students who think they're brilliant...let's just say it was a clash of egos.

    ReplyDelete