Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Gallery: Complementary Colours

Tricky topic Channal has chosen for today.  Complementary colours.  I remember learning in school - or maybe I read it somewhere - that the complementarity of red and green is the reason why surgeons and other medical staff (at the A&E mostly I guess) wear green clothes, so that blood won't be as visible, but I don't know if this is the only or main reason.

I looked through several albums for a good photo to illustrate today's theme, but the only photo I could find within limited time, is this one, from a market in Barcelona taken several years ago now.

3 comments:

  1. Vilken underbar bild och perfekt illustration av temat! Och så GOTT det ser ut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det var ju en perfekt bild till temat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olgakatt - Visst ser det gott ut, man vill bara börja knapra, men jag tror nog inte det är särskilt klokt :)

    Annika - Det var en passande bild men jag trodde jag skulle ha mycket fler bilder som passade temat.

    ReplyDelete