Monday, March 23, 2009

Missing Link

List going around at the moment - I first saw it over at Strandmamman's and Marianne's.

1. How old are you in five years? 38
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My colleagues
3. How tall are you? 168 cm (I used to say 168,5 cm but now I don't bother anymore :)
4. What was the last film you saw? "Beck" on TV; haven't been to the cinema for a few months now
5. Who did you last call? Helena, a friend, to tell her about my excellent results from the health check I did a few weeks ago
6. Who last called you? Peter, about what to do for dinner
7. Do you prefer to call or send text messages? Text messages as I'm not a phone person, but it depends...
8. Are your parents married or divorced? Married since 1974
9. When did you last see your mum? Last week when I stopped by to drop off some gifts from the Canaries and to help her with her computer

10. What colour are your eyes? Blue
11. When did you wake up today? 7.45, a bit later than usual as I didn't have to go to work before my 9.30 doctor's appointment
12. What is your favourite Christmas song? Don't know
13. What is your favourite place? In my boyfriend's arms, otherwise Stockholm archipelago
14. What is your least favourite place? Don't know, maybe the dentist's but I don't mind it that much
15. Where do you think you are in ten years' time? Stockholm or some exciting city somewhere. Hopefully with some kids running around, my own that is
16. What scared you at night when you were a child? Everything
17. What made you last laugh? "Two and a Half Men"
18. How big is your bed? 160x200 cm (180 gets too big; I want to be close to my man!)
19. Do you have a desktop or laptop computer? Ancient desktop at work and about 4 laptops at home (or maybe just 3 now; we're trying to slowly discontinue the slow and old ones)
20. Do you sleep with or without clothes? Usually a little tanktop or similar, and socks because my feet are always cold!

21. How many pillows do you have in your bed? Two, one each, and decoration pillows for the rare occasions the bed is made up
22. What countries have you visited? Sverige (duh), Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland (if you count changing flights at the airport), Estonia, Russia, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, UK (England and Wales), Ireland, Spain, Italy, Malta, Turkey, USA, Canada, Bahamas (Turks & Caicos), Hong Kong (and Macau), South Africa
23. What cities/places have you lived in? Södertälje, Pittsburgh, Uppsala, Dover (Delaware, USA), Stockholm, London, Oxford, Brussels
24. Not on the list
25. Are you social? Yes, maybe too much hahaha!
26. What is your favourite ice-cream? Banana with real bananas
27. What is your favourite dessert? Crème brulée or ice-cream
28. Do you like Chinese food? Prefer Thai and Indian
29. Do you like coffee? Yes
30. What do you drink for breakfast? Tea and juice

31. How do you sleep (side, back, stomach)? Side or on my stomach (I twist and turn a lot!)
32. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, Texas Hold'em
33. Do you like getting cozy/cuddling? Who doesn't?!
34. Are you an addicted person? It depends what it is. I'm addictive as well ;)
35. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes, Irina and Anna
36. Do you want children? Yes, two or three
37. Do you know other languages than English [the language you are writing in]? Swedish (mother tongue), French and Spanish but the latter two I wouldn't brag about
38. Have you even been in an ambulance? Nope, and I hope I never have to
39. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? What kind of question is that?! The ocean of course!

40. What do you prefer to spend money on? Travel, houseware and design
41. Do you own any precious jewelery? Yes, not super expensive but very valuable to me personally, for example the Bismarck bracelet I got at my christening. I also have some beautiful jewelery given to me by Peter.
42. What are your favourite programmes on TV? "How I Met Your Mother", "Bing Bang Theory", "Heroes", "Bones" and all interior design programmes
43. Can you roll your tongue? Nope, that gene isn't a dominant one in me (my mum can, my dad can't)
44. Who is the funniest person you know? I don't know, maybe one of my British work collegues
45. Do you sleep with cuddly toys? Nope
46. What is your mobile phone ringtone? Don't know what it's called, something subtle
47. Do you still have any of your baby clothes? Yes, my first shoes and some other stuff in my parents' attic
48. Dog or cat? Prefer cats
49. Do you flirt a lot? No, have never been good at it
50. Can you change the oil in the car? Maybe, though these modern cars are so hightech they probably don't let you (ours is from 2001 so it may let me)

51. Have you ever got a speeding ticket? Nope
52. What was the last book you read? Look to the right (English translation "The Family's Project Leader Quits")
53. The best book you have read? Oh, so many! But if I had to choose, perhaps something with Bill Bryson or Jared Diamond's "Collapse"
54. Do you subscribe to a weekly or monthly magazine? Yes, Economist and Vanity Fair
55. Do you dance in the car? Don't understand the question??!
56. What was the last radio station you listened to? P3 or something at the weekend
57. What was the latest you wrote down on paper? To do post-its at work today
58. When did you last go church? Can't remember, think it was the Christmas Day (early morning) service back in December
59. Who was your favourite teacher in 7-9th grade ("junior high")? Didn't really have a favourite, maybe our Maths and Physics teacher
60. How long have you camped in a tent? I can't remember ever sleeping in a tent!

2 comments:

  1. Kul lista, jag SKA skriva en lista den här veckan ;-) och det blir nog den här!
    Jag är också 1,68 och mina föräldrar har också varit gifta sedan 1974!
    Vår säng är nog minst 1,80 bred, vilket egentligen är för brett - jag ligger alltid typ i mitten och O längst ute på kanten - vet inte om han försöker komma ifrån mig, ha ha! Om man har familj är det nog härligt med en extra-stor säng - när Os systerdotter var på besök förra året fullkomligt älskade hon vår säng (den är dock så hög att hon inte kunde komma upp i den själv!) och hon lekte i den medan vi + Os syster satt i sängen och snackade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra - Det är kul med en lista då och då! Vad komiskt att du är lika lång och dina föräldrar gifte sig samma år som mina! Hade varit lite spooky om du var den som fyllde år samma dag som jag också (istället för Saltis)!

    Jag har också tänkt på det att när vi väl har barn vill vi nog ha 180-säng - eftersom vi då lär ha två barn sovandes i sängen också. Nu på Fuerteventura hade vi säkert 210-säng - det var helt sjukt! Kändes som jag sov ensam i rummet!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete