Friday, June 01, 2007

When Is It Going to Be Summer?!*

Theme: Summer feelings

* The weather has been very autumn-like lately

1) Do you feel bad if staying inside on a sunny day?
Definitely! I have to take a walk, at least. It's okay if I'm at work but on the weekend I get very anxious.

2) When does summer begin and end according to you?
Summer starts around this time. I can't really go after when I take summer vacation because that's towards August. I like to take vacation towards the end of the summer because there are so many holidays in the spring anyway, like a Friday or Monday off here and there. In autumn there are none so taking vacation in August is perfect. Usually the weather in Sweden is pretty good in August while it can be rather chilly still in May-June. In September it starts being late summer and October is definitely autumn.

3) What things are a must for you for it to be a "real" summer?
Long days with sunlight until midnight, swimming, skirts and summer shoes, lots of grilled food, cutting the grass

4) Did you ever not long for summer?
Not that I can remember, perhaps when I had to leave a boyfriend behind and have a long-distance relationship for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment