Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Four: Motion

Theme: Travelling & Trips

1) If you could go at least 100 km in any direction, where would you go and what is so good with that place?
At the moment I really want to visit China and am hoping that our trip (through Peter's work) will actually materalise! China has such history and is also entering a new phase as (hopefully) a benign superpower so I really want to go there!

2) Do you any favourite route that you take by foot, bicycle or car?
I like talking walks around Årsta (and Årstaviken) and Djurgården. As for driving I like taking the country roads instead of the motorways, time permitting, for the breath-taking views.

3) What mode of transport is most fun? Bicycle, car, bus, train, boat, plane or your own legs?
Well, it depends where I'm doing of course. If I'm on a plane I'm probably going somewhere fun (and sometimes new) (unless it's on business). Train is nice because it's green and also allows you to see much more than a plane.

4) What's more fun: to go somewhere or to go home?
Both. I love travelling but coming home is also nice, sometimes just to get rid of those creased clothes in the suitcase. Home sweet home or "borta bra men hemma bäst" as we say in Sweden. (Having lived in four countries home can mean different things at different times though.)

4 comments:

  1. I want to go to China too! And Taiwan and Japan...he he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear China? I would like to go to China and Galapagos and Madagascar!

    I think going somewhere is more fun than going home... going home is boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to the Galapagos islands too! And Easter Island! Mauritius! I can add more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are we going?

    ReplyDelete