Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update

I've been a bad blogger this month. Since I wrote last I have:
  • Been working (of course)
  • Spent a week in London on a conference and a training course (such an excellent course on political lobbying and negotiation!)
  • Been joined in London by my mum for some shopping and sight-seeing (can recommend Borough Market)
  • Celebrated a birthday and had friends over for drinks and dinner
  • Enjoyed the first snow in Stockholm since the beginning of November
  • Sewn curtains

I think that's about it! :)

7 comments:

  1. SEWN! CURTAINS!

    Dam', you're ambitious.

    I'm still on tablecloth level.



    yiuwijijk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past weekend I wallpapered a wall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW amazing:) I had to pay an obscene amt of money to get my bedroom wallpapered. Shucks..and All I could have done was invite you over to KL ...free food and lodging in exchange for wallpapering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman, world peace is now in your hands after that lobbying and negotiation high profile class course!

    Was good to see you in London, in Stockholm and yeah Borough Market is one of my favourites too! Have just finished writing a piece on it!

    See you there for coffee next time?

    So we can plan that Galapagos trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to reading the article on Borough Market! And meeting you there for coffee (and some food because I saw very delicious things there)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey food is always on, although last time we met we had to resort to peanuts.... not even crisps!!!!

    ReplyDelete