Monday, January 08, 2007

The Odd One Out

Karin has found a fun blog challenge - to list five things about myself, preferably stuff that people don't know, and one of them must be fake. Your job is to guess which one.

1. I went to the same school as Björn Borg.

2. As a teenager I used to iron my underwear.

3. As a child I was helped by the Swedish King when I fell on the ski slope.

4. I have been to dinner with the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria.

5. I once stepped on a nail that went through my foot.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Number five doesn't sound very Annalike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the Björn Borg statement is fake. Unless you are from Katrineholm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not revealing what's true or false just yet but Björn Borg is from Södertälje. What did he do in Katrineholm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag chansar på kungen... (; Åsa

    ReplyDelete