Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blogmeet (and Work) in Lund

This evening you find me in a hotel room at Lilla Hotellet in Lund due to a little work trip (onto Malmö tomorrow).  I took the train southwards mid-day today and when arrived and settled in the hotel, I met up with Västmanländskan and accompanied her home to her family for dinner and a chat.  It was the first time we met and it's always so exciting to meet a fellow blogger IRL!  Thank you for a lovely evening!

I walked back to the hotel through beautiful Lund scenery on a warm evening. Summer is really here now! Here are some pictures from my walk.

It's very green now.  I love the yellowy green of early summer!

Lund University Library, Lund's most beautiful building according to Västmanländskan (if I remember correctly).

I liked this student house.

I love all the brick buildings in Lund.  I think this is the the University's Department of Philosophy.

There's an exhibition about climate change outside the Cathedral.

One of many streets with cute little houses in Lund.


4 comments:

  1. Tack själv för att du vågade följa med hem till vårt kvällskaos ;)
    Det var jättemysigt att ses.
    Universitetsbiblioteket är ett av mina favorithus och Kungshuset som du prickade helt korrekt in som filosofiska institutionen är en annan favorit.
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är något speciellt med Lund. Har varit där några gånger på konferans. Jag tycker om de små husen,parkerna, och en del trevliga Pubar och Lunds domkyrka. Kram mamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lund är en fin stad, påminner en del om Uppsala, förlåt Lund.
    Vackra byggnader, trevliga Pubar och människor. Kul att du gillar Lund också.kram mamma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Västmanländskan - Det var jättetrevligt! Tack för att du bjöd hem en "främling"! :)

    Vad bra att jag mindes rätt! Kram!

    Mamma - Jättemysigt stad verkligen! Ser fram emot ett nytt besök och se mer någon gång.

    ReplyDelete