Friday, January 25, 2008

Monster Called Haga

Alva's dad recommended a system that helps you track who's been visiting your blog and how they got there. Most of mine find their way here from other blogs (mainly the ones I visit often and some of which also link to me). Others search on Google (or other search engines, but Google is predominant) and for a mix of straighforward and inexplicably reasons end up on Anna, Fair and True:

* Offside rule for women (or offside rule and women's shoes) - This is a joke I posted once
* Is ljubljana safe for tourists - This is really weird because I have never even been to Slovenia...it must be one of my posts about the EU
* Monster called haga - Que?? At least it gave me a good laugh
* That booty shake - I think it's a You Tube clip with a cute little girl dancing
* Role models - A post about my mother
* Amazing talent - That's me of course!
* Celebrities for the congestion charge - Not sure where the celebrities come in but I have written about road tolls several times
* Jcr wii oxford - JCR is the junior common room (student member body and social club) at Oxford, and, well, you know by now what the Wii is
* California's 4 most popular attraction - Haven't been there for over 11 years but maybe I wrote about Alcatraz or something??
* Sweden most popular attraction - Must have been the Vasa Museum
* Durkslag in English - Colander or strainer, but this was actually a discussion in the comments to the post

2 comments:

  1. Visst är det de mest tokiga sätt som Google tycks leda in folk till ens blogg. Det samma gäller för mig, utöver en hel drös som så klart helt enkelt söker på Grönland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man undrar ju verkligen vem monstret Haga är! Antar att jag någon gång skrivit om Hagaparken och så om monster någon annan gång, fast jag minns inte det! Ska nog kolla trackingresultatet varje vecka - kan bli roliga blogginlägg!

    ReplyDelete