Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm a Dinosaur

I really thought I was going to be Monica but for some reason I am like Ross...

Which Friends Character Are You?

You are Ross. You're intelligent and adored by your parents. However, your lack of social skills causes you to talk too much and try too hard. While your friends pick on you for your nerdiness, they better watch our for your rage.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


I have always thought Ross was a much better character than how they just described him though.

2 comments:

  1. I am apparently a mix between the two siblings. And I agree, the lack of social skills is not something I would use to describe Ross. The nerdiness though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, he probably has more social skills than the rest of them, or he's at least more tolerant of other people than the others. But he's a bit of nerd. Still my favourite guy out of the three though.

    ReplyDelete