Monday, July 16, 2007

Listed

Entertained myself with these questions at work today.

1. What did you think when you saw yourself in the mirror for the first time this morning?
I look tired. Why do I never go to bed at a decent hour on Sundays.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
200-300 kr which is rare because most of the time I carry hardly any cash

3. What word rhymes with "test"?
Quest

4. Favourite planet?
Tellus

5. Who is no 4 on your missed call list on your mobile?
Some number I don't recognise and they didn't leave a message...

6. What is your favourite ring tune on your mobile?
I just use one of the complimentary. Not too bothered about changing ring tunes.

7. What are you wearing on your upper body right now?
One of my favourite summer tops, bought at Principles in the UK. It's aubergine with green and pink flowers

8. Do you put lables on yourself?
No, and not on other people either

9. What is the brand of the shoes you are wearing right now?
Oscaria or similar (the tag has been somewhat worn out)

10. A light or a dark room?
Design-wise I like light rooms, both light coming through the windows and light base colours but with elements of colour through pillows, curtains, paintings, etc. I don't like the completely white design style! I can also sleep pretty well when it is light if I make myself used to it.

11. What did you do at midnight?
Slept, but I went to sleep just half an hour or so before midnight

12. What does it say in your last received text message?
"Okay, I'll be in touch"

13. Where is the Seven Eleven nearest to you?
Artellerigatan at the corner of Valhallavägen

14. Which expression do you use most?
I use "like" and "I mean" way too much

15. To whom did you say "I love you" most recently?
Peter. But one of my favourite little girls, Ester (friend's daughter) said to her mum "I love Anna" the other day! So sweet!

16. Which furry thing did you touch most recently?
A cat at Peter's parents old summer house on Saturday

17. How many different kinds of drugs have you used in the last three days?
White and red wine and some Bacardi Apple

18. How many rolls of film are laying around waiting to be developed?
None

19. What age has been the best so far?
It's just getting better every year!

20. Your worst enemy?
No one that I know of

21. What is your desk top image right now?
At work, the required background (cannot choose), at home some Stockholm archipelago picture

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Talked about some remote place in the archipelago with a colleague

23. One million dollars or the ability to fly?
The money. Then I could donate to worthwhile causes, pay off my student debts, travel to all the places I haven't been to yet, and buy my dream house.

24. Do you like someone special a little bit extra right now?
Besides Peter, a British MP who sent me a very nice letter as a thank you for organising such a good study visit for them in Stockholm.

25. The last song you listened to?
Don't know the name of the song but something on one of Peter's 2,000 LPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment