Monday, October 02, 2006

Oink, Oink

Draw a pig and find out about your personality! Sorry about my not-so-pretty pig but it's hard to draw with a mouse!

You are a realist. Sure, but I'm quite the idealist too, usually more optimistic than pessimistic.
You are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
Not sure about the playing devil's advocate bit.
You are emotional and naive, care little for details and are a risk-taker.
I think the pig got it wrong on most of those.
You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
If I'm discussing politics, yes...
You are a good listener. I'd like to think so, yes.
The quality of your sex life is good. More is better! Yes!

4 comments:

  1. .......Not so bad, although I would have expected better drawing skills. In fact, you were trying to draw a pig, Miss Piggy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying my pig a bit more, I do think it's quite a happy pig (not like Miss Piggy), flirting (ok, like her) and skipping forwards in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started off too big... Only two legs and no tail.... :( Well, I am not a realist, that is for sure ;-)

    http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/large.asp?id=1243152&p=0&hof=0&q=personality+test

    ReplyDelete
  4. ......good sense of humour, Miss Piggy!!

    ReplyDelete