Sunday, August 13, 2006

They Come in Fours

I’ve been challenged by Nina Unesi as well as an old friend in the US, Kelly Jo, to answer a set of questions about myself.

4 jobs I have had in my life
Consultant
Pro-euro campaigner
Supply Controller
Shop Assistant

4 places I’ve lived in
Stockholm, Sweden
Brussels, Belgium
Oxford, UK
Pittsburgh, USA

4 TV series I enjoy watching
Friends
Scrubs
Lost
Desperate Housewives

4 places I've been on vacation
Turks & Caicos, Bahamas
Marmaris, Turkey
Bormes les Mimosa, France
Bologna, Italy

4 places I’d like to visit
China (preferably Beijing)
Iceland
Kenya (safari)
Easter Island

4 places I would rather be right now
Round-the-world trip
At the UN HQ just having landed a high-flying job
On a luxury all-inclusive romantic get-away with my boyfriend
Travelling back in time to see how the Easter Islanders built their statues

4 websites that I visit daily
Tjuvlyssnat
Pink Is the New Blog
Dagens Nyheter
Hotmail

4 favourite foods
Lebanese meze
Chicken korma (Indian)
Salad with chèvre, beetroot and walnuts
Ice cream

4 places where I feel at home
At home
London
A nice pub
Rooms with many books

4 things that I wish for
A great career
Children
A long and healthy life
Travel the world

4 concerts I've been to
Sheryl Crow
Michael Jackson
New Kids on the Block
Sting

4 persons I want to challenge
Marianne
Nonna
Marina
Edina

4 comments:

  1. Great! Thank you for tagging me :-) I will post mine tomorrow (Tuesday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) I shall enjoy doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna, I just came back from Wisconsin...Will meet the challenge as soon as I can...he he he...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I am most grateful but I'm sure my answers would bore most people completely rigid.

    Besides, I am currently playing the limping detective to discover which of my neighbours tried to kill me by putting a banana skin where my crutch would find it.

    Vengeance will be merciless.

    ReplyDelete